April 25, 2024, 11:50:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Init sound pan to the right  (Read 822 times)

Silver Strini

Init sound pan to the right
« on: January 02, 2022, 04:28:46 pm »
Hi all,

I'm new with the polybrute, but what an amazing synth !

I have two questions :

- When I play 6 times the exact same note (on the "Init" preset), the sound is automatically pan to the right. Even if this effect can be cool, how to desactivate it ?

and

- How can I simply save a patch that I modified, to a new preset ? are snapshot temporary ?

I thank you in advance for your time !

DrJustice

• Super Doc
  • Administrator
Re: Init sound pan to the right
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2022, 03:06:10 pm »
- When I play 6 times the exact same note (on the "Init" preset), the sound is automatically pan to the right. Even if this effect can be cool, how to desactivate it ?
The Stereo knob determines how much the voices are spread across the stereo field. If you set in to minimum, all voices will be centered.

- How can I simply save a patch that I modified, to a new preset ? are snapshot temporary ?
To save a patch to a new location you can press and hold the Save button, then you press the button on the matrix that you want to save to. You can also change the bank by pressing one of the number buttons before pressing a matrix button in that bank. When you have chosen the location you can change the name and the category, pressing OK (button 7) to advance - after two presses of OK the patch is saved.

To save a patch back to it's original location, you can simply press the Save button three times in quick succession.

The snapshot are temporary, as in they disappear when you switch off the synth.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines