April 18, 2024, 01:05:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Servers down deactivated everything  (Read 863 times)

OddPetter

Servers down deactivated everything
« on: December 29, 2021, 11:58:44 pm »
So everything was working fine yesterday, but today I get the "Can't connect to the Arturia servers" error.
So what, right? All my stuff is registered and activated. But NOOOO. Without a connection to the servers I am apparently not able to use any Arturia software. "Continue Offline" only allows access to timed Demo versions.

Who designed this nightmare? I've wasted two hours already trying to get this steaming pile of merde to work.

Groovelle

Re: Servers down deactivated everything
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2021, 01:06:03 am »
Have the same problem here, with Windows 10. After updating of Arturia Software Center nothing is working. cant enter my Arturia Products non the Lab and non the Pigment Synth.

Teksonik

• Apprentice
Re: Servers down deactivated everything
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2021, 01:48:48 am »
Same issue here on two systems both running Windows 10. I was able to open the ASC and install one product earlier today but for the last few hours I get the "Can't Connect to the Arturia Servers" message.

Internet connection is fine on both systems, tried rebooting each system. It looks like a glitch on Arturia's side which is not unheard of for any service but the fact that it has lasted for several hours is disconcerting.

EDIT: Appears to be working this morning.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 03:53:05 pm by Teksonik »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines