March 28, 2024, 02:04:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: AudioFuse Control Center doesn't fit on any of my screens ..  (Read 1586 times)

ibisum

• Apprentice
AudioFuse Control Center doesn't fit on any of my screens ..
« on: December 29, 2021, 01:02:18 pm »
Hi,

I have a Macbook Pro (M1) with a screen display of 1920x1080 and an external display with the same resolution. 

Whenever I launch AudioFuse Control Center, I get the bottom portion of the screen chopped off, which you can see in the image attached.

Please tell me there is some way to resize the Control Center to fit on my screen - I really find it untenable that someone would write software in this day and age that functions this way. 

If I have to buy another screen just to get the Control Center app working, I'd rather just ditch Arturia altogether and switch to a vendor that cares about such things.  Really, Arturia .. really?  This is sub-par.

gkorts

• Apprentice
Re: AudioFuse Control Center doesn't fit on any of my screens ..
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2021, 05:58:59 pm »
It is without saying middle age to not have software programmed with responsive design. In a way unacceptable and without any reason not to do it. Except the lack of knowledge. So outdated

TimArturia

• HardCore4Ever Dev
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2021, 04:24:10 pm »
Hi,

I have to agree with you, the non-resizable softwares are a pain.
We are aware that the AFCC should have a responsive design, and we'll try our best to make it resizable in further versions.

Also, there were multiple technical reasons for this when we released the AFCC last year.

Still, you can note that there is a resize option in the top left menu, it's a scaling option and does not allow resizing it as you'd wish, but it will allow you to see the whole window at least.

I must apologize for this, and I can guarantee that we will try to improve the AFCC/MFCC UIs whenever it's possible.

Cheers.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 04:28:44 pm by TimArturia »

ibisum

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2022, 09:42:43 am »
Thanks for the response - I realize you are stuck between a rock and a hard place as a support representative having to deal with dumb developer decisions.

You mention a 'scaling' feature - but I cannot find this function.  Can you go into a bit more detail?  Maybe it'll help me cope until there's a better fix on the horizon - I really don't want to abandon the AudioFUSE Studio, as it is excellent hardware - so if there is a workaround that makes the software usable for the meantime, I'd love to know more details please.

EDIT: Never mind, I found it, d'oh!  Its not a native control, its a feature of AFCC itself, I see - never saw that before - and I will use it for my needs.  Thanks again - and I hope to see a new future for AFCC releases soon ..

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines