April 25, 2024, 02:25:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: keep getting pops and clicks in audio  (Read 2748 times)

SF1

• Apprentice
keep getting pops and clicks in audio
« on: December 22, 2021, 03:10:50 pm »
hello everyone, ive recently got analog 5, and i just cant seem to get rid of pops and clicks when im playing different sounds. i have the buffer settings set to 512 and the sample rate set to 44100, ive played around with these setting but still the same thing. i am using ana lab 5 through komplete kontrol 13 and i have the sample rate set to 44100 as well. im using windows 10, and the presonus ar16 as my interface. any help would be great ! thanks and merry christmas !!

LBH

Re: keep getting pops and clicks in audio
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2021, 08:24:32 pm »
Hi,

Merry christmas to you too.

Have you tried to reinstall your Presonus soundcard driver? Perhaps removed the device from the  device manager too.

Have you checked ind the ressource monitor, if just a single CPU core is stressed?

Do you have a factory preset example to check? And perhaps an audio example too.

Which excact CPU do you use? Are your PCs power settings set to high performance mode?

SF1

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2022, 01:25:02 am »
Hi, I did know I had any messages, and very sorry for my late reply. I have a quad-core processor and I have no other issues with any other plugins that I know of. I've tried to change the sample rates in analog lab stand alone and still getting the same static when I play a sound in stand alone or in komplete kontrol. As far as the CPU that I'm using, idk and would have to get back to you on that. I haven't had a chance to send a ticket to arturia support and I definitely need to do that.. as far as reinstalling my PRESONUS sound card driver, I'm not sure about that because this issue is happening when I'm using it in analog lab stand alone and in komplete kontrol stand alone mode as well. Thank you and happy New year to you

LBH

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2022, 06:33:03 pm »
Hi again.

The 4 CPU cores does'nt say much about the CPUs capacity.

Synths use more or less CPU. SO does individual presets in the same synth. Comparing with other . even unknown synths also does'nt tell much, except the other synths presets might use less CPU.

You issue does sound like you are overloading a CPU core. But it has to be checked.

SF1

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2022, 09:45:18 pm »
hi, and again sorry for my late reply, i guess i need to change a setting for email notifications. i understand what your saying but dont think that is the problem. im gonna create a ticket for arturia tech support. ill let you know how i make out. thank you for the info

LBH

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2022, 12:19:40 am »
It would help to get a named factory preset to test. The clicks and pops can be caused by something else.
Perhaps there are something technically wrong.
I can only guess right now.

ill let you know how i make out.
Yes please.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 12:38:06 am by LBH »

SF1

• Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2022, 01:00:58 am »
arturia got back to me yesterday, it was something so simple that i forgot all about. High performance mode was off, it must've happened from one of the windows updates because i know i turned it on a while ago.i went a little crazy for nothing, but the problem is fixed now. just wanted to let you know. thanks

LBH

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2022, 01:12:39 am »
Hi SF1,

Yes i asked you about that. Good if it's okay now.
Thanks for reporting back. Allways good to know, if and how an issue is solved.

SF1

• Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2022, 03:03:47 pm »
No problem, thanks for all of your help 👍

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines