March 28, 2024, 05:51:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Lab V - Full Screen mode request  (Read 1592 times)

Raikro Scorp

• Apprentice
Analog Lab V - Full Screen mode request
« on: December 19, 2021, 01:21:54 am »
Dear Arturia Team,

I simply love Analog Lab. I use it everyday and it is my first go-to for jamming at the studio and it will be my main solution at the stage very soon.

But, what I really hate is the inability to just maximize the screen or even go full screen.

I understand that this option could be a problem when making use of Analog Lab inside a DAW or VST Host, but it would be awesome to have this option when using it in standalone mode.

Don't get me wrong, but when I'm playing I like to be focused on what I'm doing. The only thing I want to see in my screen is the software I'm working with, so I always go full screen when possible.

I consider Analog Lab to be a competitor to Apple's MainStage. One of the options I consider crucial to MainStage is the ability to go full screen.

Please, consider to include the option to maximize Analog Lab's window or go full screen when used in standalone mode.

It would be nice to see that beautiful Spotify-like interface full screen in my laptop.

Thanks for your time.

Best regards from Barcelona,

Raik

wpostma

• Apprentice
Re: Analog Lab V - Full Screen mode request
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2022, 10:29:38 pm »
It really isn't a replacement for gig performer or mainstage.  And Analog Lab V is worse at this than Analog Lab 4.

At least in Analog Lab 4 there was a performance mode, a song and song section based preset browsing experience, sort of "lightweight equivalent to mainstage".

They backed away from that and destroyed all they had built in Analog Lab 4 and retreated back to a rather crappy place.  You'd be better off getting Analog Lab 4 and "downgrading" to the version before they ruined everything.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines