March 28, 2024, 09:38:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: SQ80 topic disappears & no "new topic" button (excepting here)  (Read 2482 times)

gridsleep

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
SQ80 topic disappears & no "new topic" button (excepting here)
« on: December 05, 2021, 12:37:45 pm »
I was going to post in the SQ80 topic (which didn't exist the last time I was here) and saw it and was even able to enter it to see a few posts, but when I logged in, I was kicked out of the topic with a message that I wasn't allowed, or some such, and the topic was no longer visible. Also, there is no "new topic" button for me anywhere in the forum. I did find that my profile had an old email address so I updated that and verified as per request. I assume it may take your system some time to adjust my permissions, but I shouldn't think it would take more that a few minutes, if not a few seconds.

Anyway, the question I came to ask was if the SQ80 V responds to key aftertouch. The original SQ80 was the first Ensoniq to have key aftertouch built in. There are only two mentions of aftertouch in the SQ80 V manual and nothing about key aftertouch. If it can, do all off the V synths respond to key aftertouch? If not, can they be updated to have it? Thanks for your time.

Shaffer69

Re: SQ80 topic disappears & no "new topic" button (excepting here)
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2022, 05:58:42 am »
Thanks for the info i will try to figure it out for more.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines