March 29, 2024, 02:35:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Can not log into software center  (Read 4914 times)

eelslamb

Can not log into software center
« on: December 05, 2021, 11:15:50 am »
HI all I have just purchased the V collection to use on Live 11 but i can not log into the software center.
I have tried dozens of times. I also have Pigments which i now can’t access (only in demo mode).
I have uninstalled and re-installed at least five times, changed password dozens of times, still noting.
I can log into my Arturia account on any computer (mac) with any browser but the software center will absolutely not have it.
Im on mac, latest version. I have contacted support but everything they have asked me to do hasn’t worked.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Many Thanks.

billybudd52

Re: Can not log into software center
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2021, 05:55:53 pm »
Same issue.  Can't log in with the Software Center.  Plus the individual instruments are requesting a login.  When I provide a login, I am told the instrument is not activated on my machine.  Yet, my online account portal shows the instrument is activated on my machine. 

This is a complete mess. 

LBH

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2021, 07:06:21 pm »
Same issue.  Can't log in with the Software Center.  Plus the individual instruments are requesting a login.  When I provide a login, I am told the instrument is not activated on my machine.  Yet, my online account portal shows the instrument is activated on my machine. 

This is a complete mess.
Hi,

You can try to:
1. Reinstall ASC and see if you then can log in. I can log in here.
2. If your applications still wan't activations even if they allready should be, then you can try to deactivate them on the computer, and then activate them again.

Hope this helps.

bkg2018

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2021, 06:17:52 pm »
Had an issue this morning with ASC getting stuck with turning waiting icon on licenses sync.

I uninstalled ASC, deleted %programdata%\arturia folder to zap settings, downloaded ASC and reinstalled it and it solved the issue.

KCB

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2021, 03:49:53 am »
HI all I have just purchased the V collection to use on Live 11 but i can not log into the software center.
I have tried dozens of times. I also have Pigments which i now can’t access (only in demo mode).
I have uninstalled and re-installed at least five times, changed password dozens of times, still noting.
I can log into my Arturia account on any computer (mac) with any browser but the software center will absolutely not have it.
Im on mac, latest version. I have contacted support but everything they have asked me to do hasn’t worked.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Many Thanks.

How did you go with this. Bought a product from the 24 hours ago and still cant activate, simply unacceptable and amaturia. lol.

BieFie

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2022, 10:04:39 pm »
I've been knocking my head on my desk trying to figure out why I can't simply login to my ASC account even though logging in to Arturia's website gave me no such problems. Is the server actually down or is maintenance being carried out? If so, please let those picking their nose know so they don't end-up reaching their brain while waiting for any updates you may have. TY much.

Zar Lewis

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2022, 11:24:47 pm »
Same problem. ASC background service unreachable.

Are you all running macOS Ventura? I am and none of their software works for me. ASC is probably not updated to connect from computers running Ventura?

princent

• Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2023, 08:17:16 pm »
I do not understand how they can release ASC with this kind of crap behavior.

I cannot login - Error 01 etc.  - cannot reach server (but I just logged in to ther web-service)

I have tried loggin in for days now.

I have now asked for a refund for my latest purchase since I cannot even login.

Seems to be a mess over at their company.

Won't be buying Arturias stuff again even though I loved their piano suit in Analog Lab.

princent

• Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2023, 08:58:29 am »
Same problem. ASC background service unreachable.

Are you all running macOS Ventura? I am and none of their software works for me. ASC is probably not updated to connect from computers running Ventura?

Yes, I am running Ventura. I can use Analog V but in demo mode since I cannot log in and that will last me 20 minutes, then I have to restart.

I did get a refund after mailing them yesterday and I'll look for a Wurli VST from some other company.

Hope you get your situation resolved.

bASH

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2023, 11:24:38 am »
its almost 4/2023 and this issue is still there, worst the company doesn't even respond . they have been really good at paying YouTubers to hype their products, yet no support or functioning support, someone needs to be fired.

j_keys

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2023, 06:49:25 pm »
I had OFFLINE ERROR 01 cannot reach ASC background service -  on my Mac (m1 Ventura 13.3) and couldn't use my Arturia stuff for a good long while. Finally dug in and found a solution today and sharing it in case it helps anyone else:

Settings > searched "Login Items" > found "in the background" section at the bottom of login items >  Ticked the boxes for Arturia / Arturia Software Center. Restarted ASC and tada it worked.

Hope it helps.

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2023, 01:02:22 am »
The same here, Mac OS Ventura 13.2. I cannot log in using Arturia Software Center.app Version 2.5.0. Fresh install. Kept trying for 4 days now, just in case they need to fix something. Now I found this thread. Very discouraging! When I log in using a wrong password, I get a response "Wrong Email oder Password" - which confirms that their server is working. Now I see the message "Sign in did success but your machine registration failed."
I was so much looking forward to the KeyLab 61 MkII I just bought.
Update: My computer name was "🐝" - an emoji character. I loved the name. This does not work with Arturia's database. I change the name to some crappy ASCII name and now I can use the ASC.
I would never have figured this out. But luckily, I found this thread: https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=100578.0&gclid=Cj0KCQjwi46iBhDyARIsAE3nVraV3VvrrnSkLEJKouWBzXT-9JlBpKahmgnbOdbJY0iHfJHpTAxEo2EaAv4iEALw_wcB

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines