March 29, 2024, 08:05:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Jun-6v presets  (Read 950 times)

Infriad

Jun-6v presets
« on: December 09, 2021, 10:05:04 am »
I bought the Analog Lab V a couple of months ago and have really been loving it!

I was told that the only difference between V Collection and Analog lab is that you can't access individual synths and all their parameters. You only have access to the presets and some selected parameters and that the number of presets should be the same for both products. And since I am a preset guy I thought the analog lab sounded perfect for me.

But when I filter out the presets for the Jun-6v I only get 50? I've seen som reviews on the Jun-6v and there seems to be a lot more. How many presets are there for this synth in V Collection and how do I get them into the AL?

LBH

Re: Jun-6v presets
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2021, 06:14:36 pm »
Hi,

It a long time ago Analog Lab included all factory presets from all the individual full applications.
You can buy soundpacks that also can be used in Analog Lab. But not the individual applications factory presets.

When you install a full application, then all the presets also will show up in Analog Lab. They share the presets.

Even when using presets, it imho can be great to have the option to tweak the sound in details.

You can read the number of factory presets at the bottom of the product pages. For Juno-6 it's 180+.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines