April 16, 2024, 05:02:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: What's the point?  (Read 1219 times)

didgeridoojedi

• Apprentice
What's the point?
« on: November 01, 2021, 10:25:17 pm »
So what was the point of having those feature requests forum if virtually none of them were taken into consideration with the new update?
The list of requests was long, some really brilliant ideas about how to turn MF into a dream machine, but instead we got new oscillator and faster orange knobs...and that's pretty much it.
Don't get me wrong, the oscillator is great, but it feels a bit disappointing...unless 5.0 is just around the corner...

csurieux

Re: What's the point?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2021, 07:52:00 am »
+1 ( where's my CC7 mind )

DmAudio

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2021, 03:41:43 pm »
What's the point of a public forum for one of the most already feature-for-price heavy synths on the market?
Where users who spent less than they would on a rigid two wave, two oscillator monosynth like the minitaur have the opportunity to potentially directly influence the development of a regularly updated digital wonder-synth?

Well, the point is to complain, obviously  ::)

grrrzzzt

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2021, 08:53:38 pm »
not getting an answer doesn't mean nobody's reading.
Now about the CC7 feature for all we know it's maybe not possible. If it was not implemented right away I would guess that the master is just a an analog gain and is not digitally controllable. It's not recalled with you patch; and it's not controllable through the matrix; so this feature would simply not be possible.

csurieux

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2021, 09:18:23 am »
*Now about the CC7 feature for all we know it's maybe not possible. If it was not implemented right away I would guess that the master is just a an analog gain and is not digitally controllable. It's not recalled with you patch; and it's not controllable through the matrix; so this feature would simply not be possible.
Just a little official confirmation on the forums by Arturia's thread manager would have been appreciated. That's just the point of this thread, isn't it ?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines