April 19, 2024, 10:33:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Matrix 12 Patches in Analog Lab V with max Sustain 2 setting are incorrect  (Read 718 times)

Zip oLeighter

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
This turned out to be a transient problem, can't reproduce it.

When I loaded patches that have a maximum Sustain 2 (Laughing Dwarf for example), the sound is very clipped as though the sustain is 0. If I adjusted the sustain by moving the fader and returned it to maximum, it corrected the problem.  Loading the same patch in the actual Matrix 12 plugin does not exhibit the same problem.  This happens whether or not my keyboard is active so it is not an issue with the controller.  I saw it with several patches. I saw it on two instances of Analog Lab on the only two tracks that had anything assigned. I do not yet know if there are any other parameters or controls that suffer from the same issue. I just updated to the latest versions of everything in V8. Ableton Live 10 on Windows 7. DOES NOT seem to happen when running Analog Lab standalone, only as plugin.

BUT, after reloading Ableton Live and reinserting one Analog Lab V and then a second, the problem no longer occurs...

Just going to leave this here anyway in case it happens again or anybody else experiences it.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 03:20:57 am by Zip oLeighter »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines