April 25, 2024, 09:53:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Secrets Vol 1 - Full Bank of 96 Patches for the Polybrute  (Read 2336 times)

GEOSynths

• Apprentice
Secrets Vol 1 - Full Bank of 96 Patches for the Polybrute
« on: April 25, 2021, 08:56:06 am »
Hi,

Secrets Vol 1 for the Polybrute has now been released, containing a Full Bank of 96 Patches, all with Layer A and B set up and Controllers assigned where relevant.  All 96 Patches are demonstrated over 4 Videos so you get to hear them before Purchase.

https://www.geosynths.com/polybrute

MBLarryH

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Secrets Vol 1 - Full Bank of 96 Patches for the Polybrute
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2021, 04:04:25 pm »
Thanks for making these patches. I want to purchase, however I have questions... is this a format that I can download on my desktop and copy to a thumb drive and upload to my laptop ? (both win10)     i read your install pdf and maybe I misunderstood, but it said that to load your 96 patches into bank 8 I would lose all the factory presets. they sound very good !

GEOSynths

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2021, 08:53:32 am »
Hi,

There's 2 Ways to do it, one is to import the Bank, this way you can load them into Polybrute Connect, organise them how you want and then send them to whichever Bank you want.  What you referring to is if you want the Patches in the order I made them in the Videos, which is a Project, so the Bank I made is in Bank 8.  The Factory Patches are also included.  The best way though is the first method and just load them in as a Bank.

SuperStarO

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2021, 11:41:54 am »
I am picking these up GREAT work!

Also am I missing something? My bank 8 is blank from factory / there was never any presets in my bank 5 6 7 or 8 I thought that was how it was supposed to be?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines