April 20, 2024, 03:16:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: V Collection does not work without internet access  (Read 499 times)

Stefan Schreck

V Collection does not work without internet access
« on: November 20, 2022, 09:01:50 am »
I am using the V Collection for many years. Saw quite some issues when switching to the Apple M1 that I could only resolve by replacing most of my old sounds by new ones, so that they work properly in MainStage.
But now a new and sincere problem shows up: the V Collection stops working after some minutes if there is no internet access! Obviously the Arturia Software Center starts working and - if no sync via the internet is possible - assumes that I only have a demo license. A least it tells me this when I open the V collection from main stage:
"The time limit of the demo mode has been reached". "Your account doesn't have a license for Analog Lab V".
Indeed, I have many licenses ...
Isn't there an option to story the licenses locally on my machine, so that I do not need the validation via the internet?
It would be awesome if I have to open a hotspot via my mobile at each rehearsal or concert.

LBH

Re: V Collection does not work without internet access
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2022, 06:26:58 pm »
Hello,

I suggest you check if your ASC is updated.

If you need it you can try this:

https://support.arturia.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405748248594-How-to-activate-on-an-offline-computer-

Or use the link on your account:
_My Products

"You'll find here all your registered instruments
Any instrument missing? Please make sure you've registered it, if not : Register my product
or Activate Product on an Offline Machine."

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines