March 29, 2024, 08:11:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: GUI Loading Issue  (Read 4916 times)

Oscurio

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
GUI Loading Issue
« on: September 21, 2021, 03:35:13 am »
Hello,
         I'm having problems with every Arturia plugin that I've got and it's very frustrating : (

Every time I close and open a proyect in FL Studio that has any plugin it pops up a message that says:

Error on GUI Loading

The instrument version (in this case Propeht) 3.6.0.3815 does not match its resources version (3.6.2.3882)

And then some tips to resolve the issue. I've checked the paths in FL Studio and are the same that in my Arturia Center preferences

Thanks in advance

LBH

Re: GUI Loading Issue
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2021, 04:12:46 pm »
Hi,

The instrument version (in this case Propeht) 3.6.0.3815 does not match its resources version (3.6.2.3882)
This seems to tell your plugin is older than the ressources. Apparantly the plugin version that your DAW read is an older version.
Prophet V is now on version 3.8.1552. I suggest you update. Be sure you update the plugin that your DAW read. Check the install paths is correct. Also check you have'nt multiple versions of plugins loaded on your computer, as that can cause issues like you describe.

It can be the same with your other plugins.

Also be sure your graphics is updated in case the above does'nt help.

Oscurio

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2021, 10:30:28 pm »
Solved

I deleted all the old .vst3 files that were in C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3 and now everything seems to work properly.

No need to reinstall anything

LBH

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2021, 10:57:19 pm »
Good.

So you did have duplicates of the plugins like i among other things suggested could be an issue?
Or are you now using VST2 plugins?

No need to reinstall anything
I suggested you updated to the newest version (Simply to get ressources and plugins to be the same version) - and checked you did'nt have duplicates files.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 12:51:05 am by LBH »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines