March 28, 2024, 09:33:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Can't download Analog Lab V on iMac Pro  (Read 2772 times)

cosmiccastaway

• Apprentice
Can't download Analog Lab V on iMac Pro
« on: September 15, 2021, 12:18:57 am »
Hi,

I'm having a lot of trouble downloading Analog Lab V. I have a 2017 iMac Pro, 3.2GHz 8-core intel, plenty of hard disc space, 32GB of RAM, and my internet speed test just came back at 305 Mb/s.

I have been able to install all of the instruments from V-Collection 8 but I cannot download Analog Lab V. Neither via the Arturia Software Center (which will start downloading, repeatedly stop and resume but never - and I mean like an hour later - actually finish), or directly from the Arturia product download page (which repeatedly says "failed network error", and even multiple manual "resumes" later, no joy).

Anyone else? Any suggestions?

I just bought a nice new Keylab49 Essential which is integrating really nicely with the individual instruments (and had an older Analog Experience 49 which I just couldn't get to integrate easily to everything). But one of the main reasons for getting the new controller was because of its (I'm hoping) seamless integration with Analog Lab V. But I can't even download it.

Would appreciate any thoughts / help

Cheers

LBH

Re: Can't download Analog Lab V on iMac Pro
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2021, 12:26:35 pm »
Hi,

SQ80 V and an update of Analog Lab V with SQ80 support was released yesterday. Perhaps you just had bad luck with overloaded servers or some work regarding this release.
If so it will work later.

Otherwise you can allways contact Arturia support.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2021, 01:31:58 pm »
Like LBH says I think you're just unfortunate that you purchased a controller on the very day Arturia released a new VST and an update to another. The servers will be chocker.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

cosmiccastaway

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2021, 05:08:11 pm »
Thanks All. Well I guess the message is "keep trying" - I'll keep y'all posted :)) Just purchased that new synth myself too yesterday actually - let's see if that downloads today!!

cosmiccastaway

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2021, 05:18:06 pm »
Well at least today I'm getting an error message "can't connect to Arturia's servers" as I try and download the new SQ80. Do they not pay their Amazon bill or something?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines