March 28, 2024, 07:37:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Transpose with latch function  (Read 2022 times)

seqMother62

Transpose with latch function
« on: September 10, 2021, 01:53:06 pm »
Hi Arturia developers, I am a live performer. So it is high important for me to transpose with only one hand. Since I mostly have my left hand on other keyboards, I would otherwise need a third hand. This feature would be the non plus ultra. I think that many users of Keystep Pro would be very happy to get it soon. Please make this excellent device perfect. May be with the next firmware update?  :D :D :D

Luke101

• Apprentice
Re: Transpose with latch function
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2021, 08:49:17 am »
Come on arturia. This is a no brainer. Everybody asks for it since day one. Please.

al80

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2021, 10:18:44 am »
they should also  make the ksp to transpose from external midi controller like the KS and BSP.it is a vital function .

Andrew Henderson

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2021, 01:59:00 pm »
they should also  make the ksp to transpose from external midi controller like the KS and BSP.it is a vital function .

Agreed on this.  Put it through support, get it some more attention.  I have done the same.

pipo

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2022, 05:12:28 pm »
Please could someone from Arturia confirm that Arturia is reading the users requests?

pipo

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2022, 07:03:29 pm »
Hi Arturia developers, I am a live performer. So it is high important for me to transpose with only one hand. Since I mostly have my left hand on other keyboards, I would otherwise need a third hand. This feature would be the non plus ultra. I think that many users of Keystep Pro would be very happy to get it soon. Please make this excellent device perfect. May be with the next firmware update?  :D :D :D
6 months later still nothing from Arturia. No feedback, nada. Not cool.

AndreasFranke

• Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2022, 08:24:30 am »

Essential functionality! I didn't know that the KSP couldn't do it before buying mine. I expected that because I owned the BSP before the KSP.

ARTURIA PLEASE!!!

seqMother62

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2023, 08:33:38 pm »
Unfortunately still no firmware update by Arturia. Apparently the Keystep Pro is no longer being developed?
Does the newer Keystep 37 have a transpose latch function included?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines