March 29, 2024, 04:34:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Where can I check the other downloads being completed?  (Read 2138 times)

catlady

Where can I check the other downloads being completed?
« on: September 04, 2021, 08:27:26 pm »
Hello, how are you?

So, I recently format my computer (sorry english is not my first language) and I wanted to install my minilab kit, ableton and analog again.

When I am at Arturia Software Center it always says "waiting for another download do complete" but I just turned my computer on and I wasn't installing anything...

I took screenshots of the places I tried to check.

Thank you very much for your help!

LBH

Re: Where can I check the other downloads being completed?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2021, 12:11:04 am »
Hi,

From the top of my head.

It does'nt look like there is a Arturia download going on.

If you are on windows, then it might help to check the network activity in the task manager.

If you have any download programs running automaticly, then that might be the issue. based on what you write that might be the case.

If you have tried to download AL before, then you can check the download path to see if there is a AL download file on that path, and then delete it, if there is.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: Where can I check the other downloads being completed?
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2021, 02:01:05 pm »
Welcome.

This is often because you have a failed partial download which the Software Center thinks is being downloaded. Not sure about Windows but for Mac these would be in the Downloads folder, there must be something equivalent for Windows. Reboot and delete any partial failed downloads, re-open ASC and try again.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines