March 28, 2024, 02:51:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Is SparkLE DEAD?  (Read 3055 times)

maax555

• Apprentice
Is SparkLE DEAD?
« on: September 10, 2021, 01:34:46 pm »
Just my luck, been looking for ages for VST drum software with a hardware controller. Finally discovered SparkLE and seems to be obsolete now. Its still on the Arturia site but no buy now option and no retailers are selling it. Very surprised to see this was first released in 2013. Any ideas if new version is n its way?

maax555

• Apprentice
Re: Is SparkLE DEAD?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2021, 09:27:38 am »
So looks like the SparkLE is dead after all. However I looked online for a used one and found one which was a couple of hundred miles away. Therefore I downloaded the demo of Spark 2 just to make sure it was going to work well for me. I dont know if its me being unfamiliar with the software but I found it pretty unusable as a simple task of load sounds has you jumping in and out of different menu tabs. Loading times are poor compared to other VST's I have. I just found the whole thing so uninspiring. Well I guess this is why we try before we buy.

HammerOn

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2021, 02:56:38 pm »
Well I have a SparkLe and several other stuff for drums.. I still love it. I have Loopcloud and can drag and drop samples and tweak it a bit or own samples
Very intuitive.. I use the VST 2.4.0 build 106 for Windows in Ableton Live and can't say its slow at all.

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2021, 08:56:20 pm »
it still works just as good as it ever did now. it certainly sounds better than the drumbrutes

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines