March 28, 2024, 10:29:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Not connecting with iPad, even with Lightning to USB Camera Adapter  (Read 1403 times)

danielhaskinweb@gmail.com

Just bought the Keystep Pro, which I was going to use primarily with my iPad 6, but it is not connecting with my iPad. Even with the Lightning to USB Camera Adapter. Also I have the Keystep plugged into the wall and powered up but the iPad is not connecting with it. Any ideas? It is dead in the water, Lightning to USB Camera Adapter not helping.

thanks,
Daniel
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 05:35:34 am by danielhaskinweb@gmail.com »

marcel-x

• Apprentice
Re: Not connecting with iPad, even with Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2021, 01:25:02 am »
The setup is working for me with the original Apple adapters, as long the KSP has a dedicated power supply.

sheemwaza

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2021, 12:59:11 am »
What IOS are you using?  My Keystep Pro worked fine on a 2021 iPad Pro until I upgraded to IOS 15 a few days ago.  Still troubleshooting...

marcel-x

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2021, 06:41:11 pm »
I’m still on 14.7.1 (iPad Pro 9.7, 2016) and I just verified that it is still functional.

Although I normally use old school midi cables and access my iPad with a Behringer UMC1820 interface, I’m not sure I will update to 15 until the issues are to be blamed to latest iOS!

The KSP will not connect to my iPad if I use a non-Apple USB adapter, lightning cable or power supply! Replacing one of these with 3rd party material will result in the “Cannot Use Accessory” error!

So, will you please verify if you meet the requirements?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines