March 28, 2024, 08:53:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Connect the AudioFuse Studio Interface to an external effects device  (Read 1927 times)

MoBeats

• Apprentice
Hi folks, I'm slowly desperate. For three weeks I have been trying to get an Alesis QaudraVerb effects device to work with the Arturia Audiofuse Studio under Logic. I want the following:

The singer should get the reverb on his voice from the external main device (Alesis Quadraverb) and hear it through his CUE 2 headphones. The dry signal should be recorded in Logic. The point here is not to get any latency when singing in. I have already received 2 projects from support, but the reverb only comes when the file is played, which I don't want. I want to have a reverb live on Input Channel 1 that only the singer can hear. How do I set this up? it has to work? The QuadraVerb is currently connected to the AudioFuse Studio Interface as follows:

QuadraVerb output - stereo cable to Interface Line IN 7/8
QuadraVerb input - stereo cable to interface AUX OUT (reamp)

In the software (mixer) of the Arturia interface I switched off the reamp function, activated the LINK button and changed the outputs from Main to DAW (remains Main, I immediately have a reverb, which is overlaid on all audio signals). The bluetooth is set to exclusive. The MIC inputs for Line Vocal and Line IN 7/8 activated.

In Logic (latest version) I switched all I / O inputs and outputs to drivers. Create an AUX track "Quadraverb", start the I / O plug-in and select the following. Output 7-8 (AUX OUT Left / Right) and INPUT 7-8 (Line / Bluetooth 7/8) selected. Create a sends "BUS 1 Quadraverb" on the vocal track and set the control to medium volume. Now I have the problem that I only hear the reverb when I play the recorded vocal track in Logic, but not when I sing in what I actually want.

My consideration would be to route this directly in the Arturia Audiofuse software, but nowhere do I find the possibility to route the input channel 2 to the AUX output of the interface so that the voice is routed through the effects device and back into the line in 7/8 Interface to the DAW goes. So my idea would be:

1. Route the microphone input to the aux output.
2. Connect Aux-Out to Quadraverb-In.
3. Connect Quadraverb-Out with Interface Input 7/8.
4. Turn up inputs 7/8 in the cue mix accordingly.

I hope you can help me. Thank you.

MoBeats

• Apprentice
Re: Connect the AudioFuse Studio Interface to an external effects device
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2021, 12:21:42 am »
So langsam glaube ich, ich sollte das Audiofuse Studio verkaufen.

gkorts

• Apprentice
Re: Connect the AudioFuse Studio Interface to an external effects device
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2022, 02:28:32 pm »
Ich habe ähnliche Probleme und keiner hilft wirklich. Das Teil könnte so gut sein, wenn da endlich mal ein kompetenter Support hinter wäre

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines