April 19, 2024, 12:25:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Cubase sends program change 1 (Brute Embrace) whenever a part is moved or copied  (Read 1009 times)

Skyko

• Apprentice
I am in love with my Polybrute as well as the potential I see in working with Polybrute Control but I feel that although mostly stable for such a complex piece of hardware, it's not quite there yet.

I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing the bug/wrong setting of mine, that sends a program change message every time I either move or copy & paste a part with the mouse. If I copy/paste without option>dragging no message is sent and the patch remains the same. But if I so much as nudge the event, my Polybrute Control reverts back to the "Brute Embrace" patch and overwrites any patch that I had been working on (very frustrating).

Is there possibly a setting that I have that may be causing this? I use other editors and they seem to be working fine with my other synths.

Thanks!

Skyko

• Apprentice
Man, these forums are really J U M P I N G !  ::)

DrJustice

• Super Doc
  • Administrator
Sounds like there might be a program change in the part(s). It might not have anything to do with the PolyBrute.

If you "lose" a patch you're working on because of a patch change, you can get it back by recalling the last snapshot.

Skyko

• Apprentice
Thank you for your reply! I will have a look at that. BTW, how do you recall the last snapshot?

Thanks!

DrJustice

• Super Doc
  • Administrator
To get to the snapshots, hold Settings and press Save. This will present you with a list of up to 5 snapshots as well as the current edit buffer (called "Memory"). When you change preset, a snapshot will always be taken automatically if you had a modified preset prior to the change. You can also store snapshots whenever you want with a short press of the Save button.

Skyko

• Apprentice
This is amazing, thank you SO MUCH for your reply! I AM reading the manual, but it is taking some time because the damn thing is just so much fun to play and experiment with!!!

Peace,

Sky

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines