March 29, 2024, 07:12:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Playlists in Analog Lab V can be exported, but not easily imported  (Read 1276 times)

grzegorz.szajuk

• Apprentice
Why is there an option to export a playlist, if the files generated in this way cannot be imported.
Can anybody enlighten me?

LBH

Re: Playlists in Analog Lab V can be exported, but not easily imported
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2022, 12:15:18 am »
Hi,

You should be able to import playlists through the Import function in ALVs main menu at the top left of the application.
Have a look at section "3.1.1. Main Menu" in the ALV manual.

grzegorz.szajuk

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2022, 04:54:40 pm »
Thanks LBH. It's rather hard to guess. The more that the playlist cannot be exported from this position as well. Why was this functionality so strangely divided? I guess it would be more logical to duplicate the functions in the main and context menu related to the playlist?

LBH

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2022, 12:32:58 am »
Your welcome grzegorz.szajuk.

I understand, what you mean. And you can make a feature request for it. I would'nt mind that feature.
But i don't know. if it's the prime logic to have a import playlist, when you are in a playlist. Having it there is somehow saying - import a playlist into my playlist.
When using import playlist, it is a import playlist into the application, so it can be availble for you to select. So i think it's logic, if the import at least is in the main menu.

grzegorz.szajuk

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2022, 12:51:40 pm »
Hi LBH
It's good that the import function is at all, because I thought it was an overlooked.
And by the way: the program allows you to create multiple playlist, and the license allows the use of ALV on five? computers. Import and export playlist allows you to easily "synchronize" list between machines, so it probably is not exactly senseless.
Thanks for the help.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines