April 19, 2024, 07:42:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Missed keystrokes in UVI Workstation  (Read 1242 times)

luisjoseromero

Missed keystrokes in UVI Workstation
« on: August 19, 2021, 11:09:59 pm »
Hello. I just bought the KEYLAB Essential 61. One of the bundled apps, UVI Workstation, works fine in general, but they keystrokes don’t register consistently, some times I press a key and there’s no sound. Anyone have any idea what could be wrong?

LBH

Re: Missed keystrokes in UVI Workstation
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2021, 11:50:57 pm »
Hi,

Nothing have to be wrong.

It can be about how many voices you play, and how many voices the current sound is set to be able to play.
It can be about the playmode the current sound is set to, and the way you play the keys.
If you don't have the issue with all sounds and applications, then it's probably about the above. Please check the above settings, and compare to how you play the controller.
Keep in mind, that all voices/notes in release phase is counting as a voice.

Please keep in mind, that even if you have got the UVI product in a Arturia product, then UVI is still a UVI product. SO if you have issues with a UVI product, then please contact UVI support.
If you have issues with Arturias products, then you can allways contact Arturia support.

luisjoseromero

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2021, 02:36:47 am »
Well, it’s actually as simple as pressing the same key multiple times and 1 out of 5 it won’t make a sound. Checked in CS80 V and Analog lab and this doesn’t happen. Too bad because I really like the sound in UVI Workstation.

LBH

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2021, 03:35:45 pm »
Yes that does'nt look like a controller issue.

But Workstation is important to UVI, as they sell soundpacks for it. It will be fixed, if there really is an issue.

Have you followed all the directions you find here: https://www.arturia.com/products/hybrid-synths/keylab-essential-49/start ?
Be sure your products is updated and activated if they need to. UVI use ILok it look like.

Keep in mind, that just because you only hit one note, then i may count multiple voices. That depend on the sound and how the application and or instrument work or is set to work.

I don't have a UVI Workstation, so i can't be more precise about that.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 03:45:31 pm by LBH »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines