March 29, 2024, 12:40:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arturia (v2) power question  (Read 4036 times)

bluebeat333

• Apprentice
Arturia (v2) power question
« on: August 16, 2021, 12:44:55 am »
Owner of V1...
Thinking of future upgrade.
Two  questions on V2 please.
1) I assume SiGnIfiCanT overheating issue was solved with V2 compared to V1, correct?
2) V1 requires(!) ac adapter to use it in full extent. Did V2 solved that with USB C? (Since most of recent computers have adequate power delivery now with that port)
Or it still requires AC to record in Non-"green" mode?

Please let me know.
Thank you. 

bluebeat333

• Apprentice
Re: Arturia (v2) power question
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2021, 12:57:31 pm »
c'mon arturia people (the ones who work for the company...)
This is a simple, straight forward customer question. Time to answer.

bluebeat333

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2021, 11:56:06 am »
Does anyone in management knows how a customer (actual customer!) inquiry is responded to? I find it ridiculous and very discouraging that this has not been answered yet. Not sure if I want the item anymore if this is the pre-sale support being offered.  You are not selling $20 audio cards, for the money your equipment costs this should have been answered within a few hours of posting. Hoping that this feedback is reaching somebody who "cares" about company reputation, which translates into sales nowadays.

bluebeat333

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2021, 07:04:52 pm »
I was one of the first ones to leave a POSITIVE review on Arturia Audiofuse. Recommended to a friend who bought it. And praised interface on several forums.
Now I feel disgusted that people who work for arturia did not answer a couple of simple questions.  How low can you get?
My next review is going to reflect exactly this. Buyer beware, complete lack of customer support. Will give it another day or two, to see if you can come up with a legitimate reason of not answering for days....

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2021, 02:42:13 pm »
This is a users' forum. Rather than getting your knickers in a twist about the fact Arturia staff haven't responded why don't you raise a ticket?
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

bluebeat333

• Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2021, 10:17:25 pm »
It is a user forum... which Arturia reps monitor and reply. Or at least did so in the past. 
--------

I find it dubious that there is no phone, no chat and no replies on official (not yahoo or similar) forum. 

Shame that a user has to get help from another users and not from the company that collects MONEY.

Ticket... maybe one day. I think last time I did that it took looong time to get an answer.

jt2040

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2021, 07:25:58 pm »
As owner of rev2 ....

It is still heating, kinda 60 degrees celsius

While Arturia says it is not a problem, I suspect it may be problem at summer.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines