April 23, 2024, 11:26:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Keylab 49 Essential Sustain is shifting notes instead of sustaining them.  (Read 797 times)

gordonvon

This only occurred recently. Before that i had numerous issues with the midi randomly dropping from being recognized in Logic and Ableton. It would work at first, then randomly stop. I then went to arturia's midi control center, and updated to the most recent firmware. Then for about an hour it stopped recognizing it altogether, and although it lights up it wont send any midi. After holding the octave +/- and factory resetting several times, it finally got recognized. Now the sustain doesn't work properly and it shifting the notes up 3 semitones instead of sustaining. In addition, anytime i plug the essential in it doesn't work at first. i have to unplug, and connect with oct-/+ to reset it, and then it plays notes, but the sustain still wont work. it either doesn't work at all, or it shifts notes up 3 semitones. on top of that latency is all over the place, and I am using a high quality usb cable.

What is going on, and how do i fix it? this is completely wrecking my creative process.  :(

Side note, ive never once gotten the transport controls to work in logic or ableton. it always plays a random midi note instead of performing the function.

Help  ???

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines