April 25, 2024, 09:33:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Adjust all steps values together.  (Read 981 times)

Shijune

Adjust all steps values together.
« on: June 29, 2021, 10:26:03 pm »
How does one adjust the gate times of all active sequencer steps together?  On the BSP, if you hold shift, knob 1 will offset all step's values, and knob 2 will set the value for all steps.  I would like to adjust the gate time, velocity, or the randomness values for all of the active steps, similar to the way the MatrixBrute's Gate knob works.  I like that each step can be adjusted, but if I am making up a quick bass sequence, and I have 16 steps, it would be a lot easier to have a way to adjust them all together instead of having to go to each step.

Andrew Henderson

Re: Adjust all steps values together.
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2021, 01:25:50 am »
If you are on firmware 2.01, the procedure is the same. Press and hold the shift key and then each of the five encoder knobs, will change that corresponding parameter, for all steps.

Press shift + gate, will change the Gate of all steps. Press and hold shift + pitch and pitch will be changed for all steps etc.

Stevens895

Re: Adjust all steps values together.
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2021, 10:43:52 am »
Where the change was made is shown in the Changes pane for the step. automatically group values together using fuzzy-match algorithms that find similar

greatpeople.me
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 11:19:24 am by Stevens895 »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines