April 16, 2024, 08:21:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Audiofuse 8Pre not seeing ADAT Inputs  (Read 4043 times)

King Puck

Audiofuse 8Pre not seeing ADAT Inputs
« on: August 06, 2021, 12:11:02 pm »
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to configure my Studio with a new Audiofuse 8Pre that I'm using on a Windows 10/64 Laptop.
I run Cubase 11 but at the moment cannot get the AF Control Center recognise ADAT from my Behringer Ultragain D/A. I have tried different ADAT sources and different cables but with no joy.
All the other Analog Inputs seem work and are configurable.
I am in USB Mode/Internal Clock/44100 Sample Rate. I have the latest Firmware 1.0.4 and using the AF Control Center 2.1.3.8.
I've tried SMUX in both modes.
Can anyone tell me if I'm missing something?
many thanks
Bob

BTW I'm using USB-C
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 12:15:29 pm by King Puck »

hazmatt

• Apprentice
Re: Audiofuse 8Pre not seeing ADAT Inputs
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2022, 12:24:43 am »
Did you ever get this sorted? I've found that with my audiofuse studio, I need to do both the ADAT in and out to make sure the device I'm syncing with gets the clock sample rate, otherwise the ADAT doesn't seem to work. This is different than on my older focusrite scarlett that only had one ADAT in and no output.

Edit: Ok, so I've been working with a superstitious behavior - just tried this again with only 1 ADAT cable and it worked fine this time around.....not sure what I did or didn't do previously, but I was also relying on the second cable so I could use the analog outs on the 8pre as well.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 05:47:54 pm by hazmatt »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines