January 30, 2023, 12:11:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: How to get the sound of Peter gabriel's in your eyes pad/keyboard  (Read 811 times)

arkada

Hi! I want to know how to get that sound with the arturia lab 4 or V. (the intro sound)
Thanks a lot guys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3kFPBtc9BE

LBH

Hi,

You do reallise it's impossible to tell how excactly to make the sound or if it even is possible to recreate it fully, unless the sound is being created first?

I think the original sound is a Yamaha Electric Grand Piano layered with a Prophet 5 pad. Perhaps more.
I guess Roland Dimension-D is used on the Piano. Arturia do make a Dimension-D effect. But Analog Lab has a Chorus effect, you can use.
Perhaps both Delay and Reverb is added to the sound. And then EQ.

You don't have Yamaha Eletric Grand sounds avaible in Arturias products.
I suggest you create a Multi preset in Analog Lab where you layer a Piano and a Pad sound.
Perhaps layer a Japanese Piano and a Prophet Pad sound, and start from there. Perhaps "Japanese Studio" piano sound, and the Prophet "Cool Down Pad" can give a usable result using the above mentioned effects and EQ, - if you have those sounds.
But there can be other sounds to use.

Unless you have the full V-Collection applications, then you only can use the parameters availble in Anaolog Lab to sculpt the final result. That can in this case be enough to create a quite usable result.

Much may be about spending the time it takes.

Hope this helps.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines