April 19, 2024, 04:33:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Gen96 free patch library for the Arturia Polybrute  (Read 2408 times)

leeverb

• Apprentice
Gen96 free patch library for the Arturia Polybrute
« on: July 22, 2021, 09:08:20 pm »
Gen96 is here! My free 96 patch library for the Arturia Polybrute is back and available for download exclusively at:
https://www.rockymountainsounds.com/product-page/gen96
The download link, patch walktrough video, patch listing, as well as the installation instructions are all on the above page. I hope the Polybrute community enjoys the library. It is the beginning (Genesis) of many patch libraries to come. Thank you!

AtariArtist

• Apprentice
Re: Gen96 free patch library for the Arturia Polybrute
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2021, 12:07:19 pm »
Gen96 is here! My free 96 patch library for the Arturia Polybrute is back and available for download exclusively at:
The download link, patch walktrough video, patch listing, as well as the installation instructions are all on the above page. I hope the Polybrute community enjoys the library. It is the beginning (Genesis) of many patch libraries to come. Thank you!

Ok if I mention this on the Arturia PolyBrute thread on Gearspace? Look forward to trying them out! Perfect timing too - just filled up to bank 6 full tonight, and wanted one more bank of user-created patches to try (leaving bank 8 open for my experiments).
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 12:12:51 pm by AtariArtist »

leeverb

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2021, 10:10:38 pm »
Yes you can share it there. Thank you.

leeverb

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2021, 10:15:35 pm »

Ok if I mention this on the Arturia PolyBrute thread on Gearspace? Look forward to trying them out! Perfect timing too - just filled up to bank 6 full tonight, and wanted one more bank of user-created patches to try (leaving bank 8 open for my experiments).

Yes. You can share it there. Thank you.

Moho

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2022, 05:19:21 pm »
Cannot get it to load in the latest Connect, it says presets loaded successfully but does not show up in the banks.

Any chance of updating it to work with V2 connect, I remember it having some nice patches.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines