April 26, 2024, 06:07:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: No sound from synth  (Read 1236 times)

KeresVlad

• Apprentice
No sound from synth
« on: July 21, 2021, 12:01:28 pm »
About a month ago all my voices seemed to be non working. When doing a maximum volume through a preamp I heard a small crackling sound with the sound of the synth underneath. After trying things like resetting the synth, calibrating (which all resulted in timeout errors) I gave up for the night and turned it off. When I woke up in the morning everything was back to normal. I assumed it had something to do with the synth cooling of for the night and decided to not give it any more thoughts.

Now this has happened again, except I can't fix it by cooling it off. I now tried listening with headphones and I can hear the synth through this crackling noise but the phones volume button doesn't work. It's stuck at this weird low volume no matter what the phone settings is at. Again with maximum preamp I can hear the similar synth/crackling through my main outs.

No calibration works (timeout errors)

Any idea what might be wrong?

KeresVlad

• Apprentice
Re: No sound from synth
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2021, 01:48:13 pm »
I decided to try to update the firmware (even tho I had the newest one) to see if that would help. Then suddenly the firmware reverts back to 0.2.

I had seen few posts regarding this and tried their solutions (to update through the connect) but I always get an error around the 25% mark. So I'm now stuck at 0.2.0. which is essentially a dead synth.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines