April 18, 2024, 07:10:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: No response from company after two emails and no access to software I bought  (Read 1018 times)

mmoston1

• Apprentice
I love the sound of the plugins but I hate the registration/activation element and I hate how I have wait what I consider to be an unreasonable amount of time for Arturia to get back to me with technical support.
Been a user for longer than a decade. Recently purchased V Collection 8. Website shows plugins as having been registered on my computer, but (upgraded) ACS does not show them. Opening new plugins in standalone or in Logic tells me that they are not registered on my computer, but clicking registration button takes me to website which tells me they're registered. I've uninstalled and reinstalled everything. I've tried everything I can think of. Now I"m waiting for a response from Arturia for close to a week. You can do better than this.

mmoston1

• Apprentice
Follow up- over two weeks since payment was processed and software downloaded and four emails to support. I haven't heard back from anyone and am unable to use any of the new plugins except in demo mode.
I'm really fed up with Arturia.

LBH

Hi,

Sorry for your situation.

Just to be sure: Are you posting a support ticket from your Arturia account while you are logged in, and do you get a confirmation on the website, when you submit it?
Also do you get a confirmation e-mail, that they have recieved your support request? You should.
Usually Arturia support respond within 24 hours, so i son't understand, why you don't hear from them. Which interest should they have in not replying?

Beside that, then have you tried to deactivate the product on your computer, then restart the computer and  activate the product again after that?
This sometimes can solve activation/ registration issues.

I assume, you have checked, your OS is supported.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 05:59:34 pm by LBH »

mmoston1

• Apprentice
Just an update- they were responding but to an old and expired email address. Guillaume figured it out and responded this morning and now the problem is solved. Thank you guys for your help!

LBH

Great it's solved.
Thanks for reporting back.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines