April 25, 2024, 08:31:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Synth Waveforms like Ana2 steven slate edition  (Read 948 times)

Rsxy

Analog Synth Waveforms like Ana2 steven slate edition
« on: July 07, 2021, 12:56:25 am »
Would be great if it can add analogue synths basic waveforms, like in the ANA2 Steven Slate edition.
They modelled all the basic waves: saw, square, triangle from the best classic synths from Moog, Juno60, Jupiter, MS20, Prophet etc and you can choose those slightly out of shape waveforms from the boring simple one. They just sound awesome, I already import the waveforms to Pigments but in this way, I only can add them as a Wavetable. That means I only can use 2 oscillators in this way.
If Arturia can manage these waveforms to selectable in the analog mode, so you have access to 6  oscillators that can be a real game-changer.

Please check out those basic analog waveforms from Steven Slate Ana 2 bundle it really worth it cos they just sound on the next level.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 01:05:27 am by Rsxy »

stephenm

• Apprentice
Re: Analog Synth Waveforms like Ana2 steven slate edition
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2021, 01:29:06 am »
Okay, this is off-topic.  Everything Slate Digital sells is by subscription only?!?  Does this really work?

One of their products will cost you as much as $300 per year???  I just don't get it.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines