March 29, 2024, 10:58:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: What version of Analog Lab is bundled with the MK ii Keylab ?  (Read 1680 times)

Richard_AH

Hi all,

I am about to purchase the Arturia Keylab Mk ii keyboard controller (61 key) and just wondered if anyone knew what version of Analog Lab is included. I have read the online manual which states Analog Lab 3, though it may be that the manual is a bit out of date as it's just an online pdf.

if it is Analog Lab 3, anyone know if there is a massive difference between that and Analog Lab V (5)  ? And if so (and even if not) does anyone know if this can be automatically upgraded to Analog Lab V, or would a charge be levied to do this etc ?

I have been looking at Collection 8, and know that Analog Lab V is included with it. But, I think to begin with, Analog Lab would be a good starting point (I am completely knew to all things DAW etc so think it would be wise to play around with Analog Lab until I get a bit more experience).

Any advice greatly received.

Many thanks,
Richard

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: What version of Analog Lab is bundled with the MK ii Keylab ?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2021, 12:35:10 pm »
Welcome.

AL3 has been obsolete for some time. For a while Arturia were allowing users to download both AL4 and ALV, I'm not sure if that's still the case. So it will be ALV, or ALV and AL4.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Richard_AH

Re: What version of Analog Lab is bundled with the MK ii Keylab ?
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2021, 11:14:37 pm »
Sorted :)  Thats sold it for me. Thanks very much for the info.

Kindest regards,
Richard

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines