March 28, 2024, 10:57:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Dust cover specs for Polybrute  (Read 2069 times)

AtariArtist

• Apprentice
Dust cover specs for Polybrute
« on: June 30, 2021, 01:23:04 pm »
I've found a great company in Portugal that makes covers that are also backed with foam padding and rear flaps that allow cables to remain attached while (still) being form fitting. Their specification requirements are a bit on the advanced side. Before I send them a crude 'body outline' on paper (including the knob height) - I was curious if Arturia might have something better to share with them to have one crafted (and for the benefit of other owners who want to go beyond spandex covers and the like).

Link to their site / contact page if you can reach out to them - The PolyBrute deserves one of these. : https://www.stardustcovers.com/about

Ty in advance!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 01:30:03 pm by AtariArtist »

modalmixture

• modeswitching
Re: Dust cover specs for Polybrute
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2021, 06:37:20 pm »
I ordered a dust cover from Digital Deck Covers, which already has the specs for the PB. It fits snugly and they will put a flap in the back for cables if you ask. Took a bit of a risk ordering the off-white cotton material, but I'm actually really pleased how good it looks with the wooden legs.

https://www.digitaldeckcovers.com/arturia-polybrute
« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 06:39:58 pm by modalmixture »

Boricua

• Apprentice
Re: Dust cover specs for Polybrute
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2021, 08:12:25 am »
Thanks for the lead on these covers.  I just got a Polybrute and was in search of a couple of accessories (dust cover, stand, and, case).  I will check Digital Deck Covers. Ordered!

« Last Edit: December 25, 2021, 11:17:44 pm by Boricua »

egotape

• Apprentice

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines