December 07, 2021, 05:51:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Is there a way to resize window/zoom on Spark 2? Everything is so tiny.  (Read 440 times)

briantully

• Apprentice
Hi there. I know I'm very late to the Spark 2 party, but I downloaded/installed the Spark 2 demo earlier today. I'm surprised I hadn't heard about it despite my owning V Collection and a KeyLab 61 Mk II.

I've been playing around with Spark 2 for a few hours and am somewhat underwhelmed. One thing that's been driving me crazy is the fact that the interface/window is so small, making things very hard to read and click on. In other Arturia software there is usually an option to resize the window size and/or zoom. However I don't see that option for Spark 2.

Has anyone found a way to resize/zoom Spark 2 other than using Mac OS X's Accessibility features?

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Spark unfortunately hasn't been updated since it was last sold with V Collection 4 so it didn't receive the UI upgrade.

My totally personal opinion without the benefit of any inside knowledge is that it's verging on being 'abandonware'. The minute they stopped shipping it with V Collection I realised it was the beginning of the end.
2011 iMac 27" MacOS 10.13 High Sierra 2012 MBP 13" High Sierra V Collection 6 Analog Lab 4 + 5 KeyStep

briantully

• Apprentice
Spark unfortunately hasn't been updated since it was last sold with V Collection 4 so it didn't receive the UI upgrade.

My totally personal opinion without the benefit of any inside knowledge is that it's verging on being 'abandonware'. The minute they stopped shipping it with V Collection I realised it was the beginning of the end.

Thanks for the response and for your insight. Even at 50% off, it seems expensive for abandonware, so I'll hold off for now ;)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines