April 19, 2024, 08:01:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Why can I see presets in the data files that don't show up in the browser?  (Read 1645 times)

CaptainBlackM19

• Apprentice
Have I been denied access to these? If I search for a specific preset name I can see there, nothing comes up.

LBH

Hi.

Which datafiles?
Do you have the actual preset files located in the preset folder?

Do you only own Analog Lab V?
Do you own the full version of Analog Lab or a version comming with a hardware purchase?
How many Factory (not user and soundpacks) preset do you have in your Analog Lab?

CaptainBlackM19

• Apprentice
I have a registered version of Analog Lab V, which I must admit that I bought this week in the mistaken belief that it featured all Arturia presets like previous versions, rather than just 2000+.

However, the data files for each synth contain presets I don’t seem to have access to e.g. a preset called Bass Sequence under Moog Modular is there, but isn’t listed and can’t be searched in AL5

LBH

I have the Modular preset Bass Sequence you mention, but not as a part of the Analog Lab Factory Bank. So as a user i don't think, you have that preset, if you only own Analog Lab V.
It sound like you have the advertized number of presets for a Analog Lab V purchase only.

You can very well have the preset name in a file somewhere, but that's not the same as you have the preset file/ an active preset file.

FYI: Presets have been removed in Analog Lab V. But Analog Lab have'nt had the same number of presets like the full V-Collection have had for years. So if you think Analog Lab 4 had them all, then you are wrong. I don't even think Analog Lab 3 had them all.
Only if you have owned the full V-Collections individual synths you have had all the presets in Analog Lab too.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 09:00:11 pm by LBH »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines