March 29, 2024, 12:27:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Lab V - Category Filters Not Working  (Read 1354 times)

neilbufkin

• Apprentice
Analog Lab V - Category Filters Not Working
« on: June 12, 2021, 04:48:20 pm »
I've used Analog Lab and a Key Lab for year. Historically, I could select multiple category filters from the KeyLab to narrow my instrument results. For example I could use the Mini V tag then the Bass tag to filter down to Mini V basses.

Now when I select Mini V using the category button, if I try to select bass, my Mini V filter is removed and all basses are now part of the filter. This is very frustrating and makes the MK2 virtually useably for patch selection.

Is there a new setting in Analog Lab V that I'm not finding that toggles that enables multi/exclusive filters?

Any thoughts on how to fix this would be appreciated.

Matthieu_Arturia

• Administrator
Re: Analog Lab V - Category Filters Not Working
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 03:59:08 pm »
Hi neilbufkin.
yes i totally agree with you on this subject.
I've logged your request in our database.
I hope we reconsider the way our keylab are implemented and add it to a future update.
I wish you all well.
QA Technician

neilbufkin

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2021, 07:50:49 pm »
Any updates from ARTURIA on this? The only reason I purchased the KEYLAB mk2 was to avoid a mouse when browsing Arturia presets. Really hoping to have the non-mouse/non-video monitor experience again soon.

davydark

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2021, 09:48:06 am »
Does anyone know if this has been resolved?

How well does the Keylab MKII work with Analog Lab V these days?

I'm hovering over the 'buy' button for a Keylab 61 MKII but I don't want it if the Analog Lab integration is broken.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2021, 10:08:05 am »
The filters seem to work for me. Unfortunately i can't advise how well it integrates with the KL MkII because I don't own one. I do own a Mk1 and everything seems to work as expected, but I don't know how well that indicates it will work fine with a MkII. The Mk1 and MkII are such different beasts.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

davydark

• Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2021, 12:49:30 am »
Thanks MajorFubar  :)

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2021, 11:49:30 am »
Correction. I have just rechecked: trying to use the the category filters from my controller works in AL4 but not in AL5.
When using AL5, my Mk1 KeyLab88 correctly displays the instrument name but the knobs to the left of the display, which should scroll through the categories and presets, don't work. The sliders to adjust the parameters work fine.
I don't know whether this is just because my Mk1 controller is no longer fully supported in AL5, or whether this is a global AL5 issue affecting all controllers.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines