March 28, 2024, 06:32:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: All V collection synths including OB-Xa V opens with black GUI error  (Read 2644 times)

AtariWolf

Hi all

Please help me as this is my last effort before I have to sell my licenses.  I use win 10 pro with an i11 11700k CPU and an Nvidia 1660 super graphics card.  All my software, including my daw Cubase, work well.  Unfortunately, my Arturia software synths won't open properly.  They display a GUI black screen with an error (please see attachment). I contacted support and they requested that I install the fonts in the resources folder.  This did not work.  Support has not replied to me since. Analog 5 and all the effects open fine, it's only the synths!  I can't reinstall windows as I struggle with software companies giving me more activations for my ilok software.  They get suspicious because they think I use pirate software.  So here is the error.  Anyone who has any ideas please respond.  Thanks.

[XML] Error on parse file C:\ProgramData\Arturia\OB-Xa V\resources\OB-Xa V-gui.ml:Path C:\ProgramData\Arturia\OB-Xa V\resources\fonts/Inter-Regulkar.ttf doesn't have the right case:expexted Arturia (C:\Jenkins\root\workspace\VC\release\obxa\jucearturialib\src\ArturiaImageManager.cpp:135

d4nob

Re: All V collection synths including OB-Xa V opens with black GUI error
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2022, 08:14:42 am »
I Have the same problem no one help here

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2022, 12:23:15 pm »
People 'here' are users just like you who can only really help if they have encountered the same issues. Raise a support ticket with Arturia.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Kozmyk

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2022, 10:30:40 pm »
Me too.
I raised a ticket. "OB-Xa vs OP-XA Clash"
I got the new OP-XA.vst3 to run by removing the old OB-Xa.vst3 to a backup location
This is only good for a temporary fix as older songs made with OB-Xa will not play now.
The echo plugin MEMORY - BRIGADE has similar problems.

Chief

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2022, 11:57:40 am »
I noticed that with the update to the new OP-Xa V, the resources folder in c:\ProgramData\Arturia\ (on windows ) /Library/Arturia/ (on MacOS) was also renamed to OP-Xa V.
So the old VST2/3 can´t access/find the included data and VST2 reported "not compatible" and the VST3 crashed.

I restored the OB-Xa V folder from my backup and both VST2´s OB-Xa V and OP-Xa V are working now,
the VST3 OB-Xa V are working again but if i drag and drop the new OP-Xa V VST3 to a session a OB-Xa V opened insead of the OP-Xa V.

For now I am fine with that because i can finaly open my old projects!

If you use the standalone version of the synth you have to restore the "C:\Program Files\Arturia\OB-Xa V" (windows/ on MacOS should be only one folder, see above) folder as well.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines