April 26, 2024, 01:12:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Keylab Mk2 latch automation in Logic X  (Read 1222 times)

Atmonaut

Keylab Mk2 latch automation in Logic X
« on: May 31, 2021, 11:28:02 pm »
Hi All,

New to the forum, nice to meet you all.

I was surprised to find that when using Keylab Mk2 with Analog Lab in Logic X, no automation is being capture when moving the knobs in real time. Works fine when the controller is in DAW mode but not when controlling analog Lab!

Does anyone have a fix for this? Its basically the main reason i bought the controller but its missing a key feature if you cannot record automation via the controller when controlling analog lab. Or am i just being daft and missing something?!

Any help would be greatly appreciated - apologies if this has been covered before.

Thanks.

Note: I've worked around this using the Keylab Mk2 in DAW mode and then using the logic midi learn funtion to map the corresponding knob to the parameter in Analog Lab I want to control, which is fine when only automating one parameter that i dont want to draw the automation for, but if theres a better way so i can just latch automation while in Analog lab mode on the Keylab 2 that would be brilliant to know. Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 12:05:51 am by Atmonaut »

Matthieu_Arturia

• Administrator
Re: Keylab Mk2 latch automation in Logic X
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2021, 09:29:58 am »
Hi Atmonaut.
I'm very sorry that you experience such issues.
I could easily reproduce the issue on my side, also in Live there are automations problem with the AU format.
I've logged this bug as a very high prio.
I hope we solve this quick.
Thanks for bringing that up!
If you experience other issues, please contact our support.
I wish you all well.
QA Technician

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines