March 28, 2024, 08:45:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Pigments 3 preset macro shows no modulation routings but it's modulating  (Read 1068 times)

rapture237

• Apprentice
Hi all, I'm new to the forum, hope I'm in the right section.

I have recently bought pigments 3 and having a blast with it, I'll go straight to the point.

To explain my issue I'll use "The Tide" pigments 3 preset.
When I'm moving the macro 2 knob (called "Sequence") I can hear and see the f1 cutoff going up and down, and I guess that is being controlled by functions 1 and 2 but if I click on macro 2 in the modulation overview I don't see any routing so I have no clue how to adjust this macro to my liking. Also I can't figure out how the whole f1 cutoff modulation is hooked up to the macro 2.

Attached a screenshot.

Thanks

LBH

Hi,

I understand your confusion. But it's actually all okay.

In the preset "The Tide" that you mention, then Macro 2 is used as Source for the Comb 2 and Comb 3 in the Combinate section and both set to Remap mode so they remap the Macro 2. So to see what Macro 2 is affecting you have to check what Comb 2 and Comb 3 is doing.

Hope this helps.

rapture237

• Apprentice
Thank you, I actually realized this as I got the reply, been looking around all tabs inside pigments to find something that was pointing to macro 2 and I must have missed those two.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines