April 19, 2024, 09:47:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arturia team, can you please make a statement on a possible update?  (Read 134396 times)

standingwave

Re: Arturia team, can you please make a statement on a possible update?
« Reply #615 on: June 17, 2021, 03:54:36 am »
Any word?
 Cheers.

Edouard_Arturia

• Product Manager
  • Administrator
« Reply #616 on: June 17, 2021, 05:45:04 pm »
Hey.
The fix is out !
Cheers
Edouard
DGDGDGDGDG

Clockgate

« Reply #617 on: June 17, 2021, 08:23:27 pm »
I just updated the firmware, but when using the sync in jack, I still need to send a start message to the ring of the Sync In jack. I thought this was going to be fixed in the update?  ???

standingwave

« Reply #618 on: June 18, 2021, 07:42:32 pm »
I just got the update installed, and all looks like things are working as expected.

It has been one hell of a journey over the last years trying to get Arturia to pay attention to the Matrixbrute. Thankfully, it would seem we finally have an instrument which functions as it was intended to when released.

I appreciate you coming through Arturia. That being said, this will definitely be the last time I spend money on your products. The Matrixbrute is a beautiful synthesizer. The respect and reverence it deserves from you as an instrument and tool stopped with the marketing budget allocated. I felt pretty disrespected as a purchaser of your equipment watching you release new products and firmware updates to equipment newer than the Matrixbrute for years, while the Matrixbrute sat with intolerable faults that could easily be repaired with an ounce of attention given.

So, thank you for the Matrixbrute and goodbye!

Processaurus

« Reply #619 on: June 19, 2021, 09:47:25 am »
Hey.
The fix is out !
Cheers
Edouard

Got it installed, working as expected. MIDI slave sync is working tight, and it’s good to be able to audition a sequencer/arp part without the whole production running. Thanks!

STM

• Apprentice
« Reply #620 on: June 19, 2021, 01:33:52 pm »
Hey.
The fix is out !
Cheers
Edouard

Thanks!
I encountered no problems so far.

Lunatic Sound

« Reply #621 on: July 14, 2021, 12:45:50 am »
I just got the update installed, and all looks like things are working as expected.

It has been one hell of a journey over the last years trying to get Arturia to pay attention to the Matrixbrute. Thankfully, it would seem we finally have an instrument which functions as it was intended to when released.

I appreciate you coming through Arturia. That being said, this will definitely be the last time I spend money on your products. The Matrixbrute is a beautiful synthesizer. The respect and reverence it deserves from you as an instrument and tool stopped with the marketing budget allocated. I felt pretty disrespected as a purchaser of your equipment watching you release new products and firmware updates to equipment newer than the Matrixbrute for years, while the Matrixbrute sat with intolerable faults that could easily be repaired with an ounce of attention given.

So, thank you for the Matrixbrute and goodbye!

This is so me :D

I heard Pigments is supposed to be really good but I wouldn't touch with gloves on. There are simply too many companies getting this right.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines