July 27, 2021, 01:48:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: How to set Arp rate as a destination in matrix  (Read 609 times)

fallenturtle

• Apprentice
How to set Arp rate as a destination in matrix
« on: May 16, 2021, 11:36:05 pm »
The manual says you can set the Arp&Seq rate as a destination in the matrix, but for the life of me I can't figure out how. I've tried holding down one of the custom assign buttons and turning the arp rate knob, but it just changes the arp rate as if I wasn't holding anything down.

aguadopd

• Apprentice
Re: How to set Arp rate as a destination in matrix
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2021, 07:40:14 am »
Hope you could solve it. If not: you are in Sync Rate mode. Press the knob to switch to free rate mode, and then it should work. You should read "Rate" in the screen.

Amaethron

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2021, 11:11:40 pm »
Make sure that the Arp is set to sync > off. With the sync timings it doesn't work for some reason.

aguadopd

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2021, 07:42:33 pm »
Make sure that the Arp is set to sync > off. With the sync timings it doesn't work for some reason.

When Synchronizing to an external clock (via USB or MIDI inputs, for example), the MicroFreak expects a MIDI START message or a CONTINUE message to start playing when in Arpeggiator or Sequence mode. This messages should be sent by the external device that is controlling the MIDI beatclock, whether it is a DAW or some hardware sequencer or other device. If using a DAW, make sure that it is configured to generate the beatclock signal and to send it to the MicroFreak.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines