April 20, 2024, 06:02:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: One-Handed Scene/Pattern Switches  (Read 962 times)

slevin

• Apprentice
One-Handed Scene/Pattern Switches
« on: May 16, 2021, 08:29:46 am »
I realy love my KSP for so many reasons. but what annoys me most is the fact it cant send program changes to my gear to switch patterns. But okay, i can do it manually or on other devices. but i need both hands for that! when i have to use both hands to make a single scene/patternswitch on my ksp i dont have a third hand to make my other switches aswell. so it would be nice if this feature gets handier and i could do it with one hand instead. :)

TinyVince

• Apprentice
Re: One-Handed Scene/Pattern Switches
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2021, 01:04:42 pm »
Yes but its too much demand.
A locking fuction to switch pattern, screnes or really optimistic transpose a track/s with a single finger.
Such a simple fuctiontinality should be implemented in the latest firmware as workflow improvments.

rich_h

• Apprentice
Re: One-Handed Scene/Pattern Switches
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2021, 03:47:24 pm »
Yes, it’s annoying that you can’t latch pattern or scene selection. I often want to do this when I’m playing something with one hand and want to switch scene. I can just about manage with one hand, but it’s awkward and even with my big hands I can’t stretch thumb to little finger far enough to select beyond scene 12.

Please Arturia, give us the option to latch the scene and pattern buttons for selecting!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines