March 28, 2024, 01:01:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arpeggio is holding note ? (v2.0)  (Read 1565 times)

agodzillar

• Apprentice
Arpeggio is holding note ? (v2.0)
« on: May 12, 2021, 06:51:27 pm »
Hi,

I don't use KeyStep pro much really.. I updated to v2.0 and try to use the rec on the ARP and notes get stuck. each time i use the ARP i have some notes held and after a while all is buggy and there's only one note playing.
Is it me or everyone has this ?
i'm using a voice with gate / pitch to TTSH synth. (gate set at 12v, no usb or midi connected) have no idea what is going on.
Also I realize doing test that say i use track 2 ARP and rec ARP send via midi to a vsti all is working ok and whil ARP is beeing recorded i see the steps beeing filled up
But if i use track 3 where MIDI is set to OFF then arp plays the analog synth (with the held note problem) but steps do not represent the recorded ARP unless i stop the sequencer or something like that.
dam...

oh (test 3) it looks like you need to have midi activated on the track to make sure ARP is recorded to steps correctly and avoid that annoying note held.
might be a bug on the gates if midi is set off ?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 07:01:30 pm by agodzillar »

webhead311

• Apprentice
Re: Arpeggio is holding note ? (v2.0)
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2021, 04:06:38 am »
I have a similar problem where it holds or doesn't even play at all. Also sometimes when I copy/paste the arp sequence it doesn't play the notes. SMH Arturia...

ffernandez

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2021, 04:45:51 am »
Not just you, I'm experiencing all sort of weird behaviors in CV outs when disabling midi outs. I posted a similar issue today.

Adrien_Arturia

• Administrator
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2021, 11:00:34 am »
Hi everyone, we had a few issues with CV outs especially the one you mentioned. We are working on a HotFix.

Thanks,

Adrien

webhead311

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2021, 07:21:47 am »
Has this been fixed?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines