March 28, 2024, 10:05:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: New Arturia Development Ideas...  (Read 1318 times)

hejazzman

• Apprentice
New Arturia Development Ideas...
« on: September 02, 2022, 05:24:53 pm »
I posted a couple of ideas for Arturia back in April. Since then I thought some more stuff we could see (I really like Arturia stuff, including their VST/FX/controllers/audio interfaces and analog synths, so would always welcome more)...

(1) An "Analog FX Lab". That would be similar to Analog Lab, but allow us to browse/use all of Arturia's growing line of FX devices and their presets and quick edits - and create/save fx chains.

(2) A MIDI keyboard like KeyLab, but with embedded engines from Arturia's V Collection (perhaps you could buy and load engines piecemeal, like Roland's "System 8's "PLUG OUT" engines). Perhaps even a keyboard-less hardware module.

(3) A way to sync/save local VST/FX presets, favourites, playlists, etc. on your Arturia online account, so you can have them always with you if you use multiple computers, buy a new laptop, upgrade, etc.

And here are my previous suggestions:

(4) A flagship drum machine in V-Collection - Spark VST has long been dead, gone, and neglected. It could also be an "Arturia V Drum collection", and start having things like 808, 909, DMX, LM-1 -- and of course your own, e.g. DrumBrute, or new original VST only models.

(5) Perhaps a sampler VST. Native Instruments has dropped the ball (with very late M1 upgrade, no hi-dpi for years, little development), and Halion is antiquated and badly designed, maybe it's time for a new mainstream sampler instrument. Add compatibilty with 1-2 popular formats and you can have something big...

At this point Arturia is one of the few companies I trust to do all of this stuff right.

Benja Meek

Re: New Arturia Development Ideas...
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2022, 10:10:22 am »
* The FX LAB idea is a great. something you can make an FX chain inside with all arturia FX similar to soundtoys effect rack.

* And yes drum machines collection analog Rytm and machinedrum dave smith tempest.

* Maybe some more physically modelled acoustic instruments also to compete with audio modeling.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines