April 19, 2024, 06:10:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Midi CC on scene changing for better Ableton integration  (Read 810 times)

Toolc

Midi CC on scene changing for better Ableton integration
« on: April 29, 2021, 06:53:59 pm »
It would be great to make Ableton change scene when KSP is changing scene. This could make hybrid setup performance much more versatil adding the infinite tracks off Ableton into the workflow instead of being limited to the 4 tracks of the KSP.

I find KSP very fustrating because it is a great multi sequencer but not so good controller. It is claiming to be powerfull enough to be the brain of a dawless setup but 4 tracks and lack of controls make him unsufficent on his own and there is other products much more versatil with more tracks (not the same budget though). To conclude It seems to me that KSP want to do a lot of things but doesn't take it to the end... :'(

PS : in the manual, having 3 arp in the same time is presented as a breakthrough feature but common guys first i'm still trying to make something sounds good with 3 different arps, doesn't seem like a good idea... and secondly I had a famous 2010 sequencer wich I won't tell the name who could run 8 arp at a time, but they didn't brag about it. ::)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines