March 28, 2024, 10:43:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: (Likely a simple)Minibrute Arp/Sync noob question.  (Read 2321 times)

kabirrock

• Chat Avenue
(Likely a simple)Minibrute Arp/Sync noob question.
« on: April 23, 2021, 06:07:11 am »
Hello there sorry if this has been asked previously, I couldn't exactly discover an answer....

I'm attempting to assemble a live exhibition and couldn't want anything more than to utilize the apps sync. I have figured out how to match up the arp by means of the USB link and I can play a root note and the arp will cooperate as I program, GREAT! Yet, I'm needing the arp to follow the harmony/bass constructions of my melody, so instead of need to play the bass notes for the arp(I'd prefer to keep two hands-frees for liver performing) I'd prefer to send the MIDI of the root note for it to follow as my tunes progress, am I missing something here? bazoocam dirtyroulette omegle tv

I've set the Minibrute up on Channel 9(for model) sent a midi record with pull notes for it to follow the harmonies of the tune yet it possibly reacts to when I genuinely play the notes for the arp to change!

Are there any recordings/instructional exercises of something that will help me here?

Much appreciated ahead of time!

Ben
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 12:36:37 pm by kabirrock »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines