April 19, 2024, 09:51:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Missing notes and weird note messages when disabling track midi outs  (Read 1560 times)

ffernandez

• Apprentice
I wanted to send clock to another MIDI device, but the KSP was sending all midi from channels, and I didn't want that. So I disabled all the midi outs from all the channels. Channels with midi out disabled started to skip notes randomly, while running an arp. Others would send a gate out when you release a key. Or the pitch Cv would become stuck, or maybe just completely wrong.

All this CV weirdness happened after disabling the MIDI out. And stopped happening when I set all the MIDI outs to ON again (sent them all to channel 16, which I can then filter in the other device).

looks like a bug.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 04:36:29 am by ffernandez »

Oskilate

• Apprentice
Yhea. I have some really strange things as well after disabling midi for tracks 3 and 4. Now (after a factory reset and a re install of v2 firmware straight from the site and not downloaded within MCC) i can do a arpeggio without errors on tack 4 but when i hold this (keep it running) and switch to track 3 and play an arpeggio. I really get a computerish glitchy sound like a crash happens for a second and the two tracks wil run together. But completely out of time compared to the metrum at start..... I guess this is a bug that will be corrected in the first upcoming firmware sinds it is such a elementary part of the Keystep pro. Only i hope this is fast cause this is how i use the ksp

Adrien_Arturia

• Administrator
  • Apprentice
Hi there, this is a known issue and we're currently working on a fix !

Thanks

Oskilate

• Apprentice
Thanks! I really can use that.

ffernandez

• Apprentice
Hi there, this is a known issue and we're currently working on a fix !

Thanks

Thanks !

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines