April 20, 2024, 11:48:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Spectrum Sound Bank  (Read 4858 times)

LBH

Re: Spectrum Sound Bank
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2021, 03:38:31 pm »
The Spectrum sound banks are in my account under resource downloads
FYI: The ressources are avavilble for everyone. You shall look under "My Produtcs", when you shall see the products you have.

jerevienband

• Apprentice
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2021, 03:44:09 pm »
Support replied quickly. Seems some Pigment activations did not correctly register the Spectrum banks.
Let them know, and they will fix the problem for you.

it2audio

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2021, 07:38:33 pm »
I can't see the Spectrum banks under my account product page.
Anyway, I downloaded the banks from here: https://www.arturia.com/products/analog-classics/spectrum-sound-pack/resources and installed them but they don't show up in Pigments.
I reinstalled Pigments but the Spectrum banks doesn't show up. Tried also to add them in the Pigments presets store but I have to pay 5*19.99.
So how will I get these banks show up in Pigments?

williamkoh

• Apprentice
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2021, 07:34:06 am »
Had the same issue. Contact sales support and they've resolved it for me promptly. If you bought Pigments 3, it should show up in your My Products as Spectrum crossgrade.

terrybritton

• Apprentice
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2021, 03:54:12 pm »
Support replied quickly. Seems some Pigment activations did not correctly register the Spectrum banks.
Let them know, and they will fix the problem for you.

Exactly as jerevienband says - it was an issue with my license (from  Sweetwater) not registering properly. Support fixed it immediately.

Terry

GoodLuc

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2021, 01:26:46 am »
I also bought Pigments 3 bundled with the 5 spectrum packs. I installed it perfectly from the Arturia Software Center, and as for the packs, 4 of them installed fine from the Store view within Pigments, but one of them (Crimson) showed as downloaded (blue check mark) but not in "My Banks" like the others. Following advice on this thread I went directly to the website in My Products, clicked on the Crimson download link (the word, not the down arrow, which was broken,) closed Pigments, ran the installer, and when I opened it there it was in My Banks :D

If you are still having problems I encourage you to contact support.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines