April 25, 2024, 07:34:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Spectrum Sound Bank  (Read 4866 times)

kb420ps

• Apprentice
Spectrum Sound Bank
« on: April 21, 2021, 02:56:20 am »
Has anyone had any success downloading the Spectrum Sound Bank?  It seem as if Arturia's servers are having issues.  It took a while for me to get the Pigments 3 update installed, but eventually that worked.  I bought the Spectrum Sound Bank.  It shows up in my online account,  but it doesn't show up in the Arturia Software Center.  When I try to download it directly from the website,  I get redirected to a webpage that says, "The page that you're looking for can't be found".

Has anyone had any luck downloading it?

LBH

Re: Spectrum Sound Bank
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2021, 03:28:10 am »
Hi,

The soundbanks are not yet availble in the Soundstore inside Pigments. When they are, then i think, you will be able to get them activated. I don't think, they will show up in ASC.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 03:32:18 am by LBH »

Darko

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2021, 07:15:56 pm »
Hello everyone,
This is my first post here.
Could download and install Pigments today also downloaded the 5 banks available in the update.
Installed one sound bank so far but not sure where they appear, indeed not in the Software Center.
Pigments has a lot of Presets but are the sound banks visible on the Plug in itself or elsewhere ?
They don't appear in the Hard Drive search nor as VST, ... Any idea how to locate them ?
Thanks.
Darko.

terrybritton

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2021, 07:27:30 pm »
Hello everyone,
This is my first post here.
Could download and install Pigments today also downloaded the 5 banks available in the update.
Installed one sound bank so far but not sure where they appear, indeed not in the Software Center.
Pigments has a lot of Presets but are the sound banks visible on the Plug in itself or elsewhere ?
They don't appear in the Hard Drive search nor as VST, ... Any idea how to locate them ?
Thanks.
Darko.

The Spectrum presets for Pigments are installed into C:\ProgramData\Arturia\Presets\Pigments\Factory but I cannot get them to activate either. They appear in the store with check marks on them as if they were activated, but they do NOT appear when I click "Owned Banks", so I believe they are having a glitchy moment at the servers.

Terry

Darko

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2021, 08:13:41 pm »

Thank you.
I see other people having issues.
Guess we must be patient.

kb420ps

• Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2021, 08:40:08 pm »
Today,  I was able to download and install the packs directly from the website.  It seems as if the issue has been resolved.

terrybritton

• Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2021, 03:29:13 am »
Today,  I was able to download and install the packs directly from the website.  It seems as if the issue has been resolved.

I installed them from the website also, but they do not show up in my preset browser.

Terry

JDoo

• Beta-testers
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2021, 07:13:44 am »
If you had Pigments open when you ran the installers, the banks may not show up until you close PIgments and re-open it (they didnt for me, on my Mac).  Otherwise - no idea why they wouldnt be showing up, if you have run the 5 installers.

Joe

I installed them from the website also, but they do not show up in my preset browser.

Terry

jerevienband

• Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2021, 01:42:26 pm »

Still not showing up in "Owned Banks", just the downloaded checkmark.

imaginarynoises

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2021, 07:17:06 pm »
Me also.  Bought Pigments 3 yesterday and it's running perfectly.  Downloaded the Spectrum Sound Banks and ran the installers this morning.   Checkmarks in the store, but not available in the presets section.  Tried restarting Pigments stand-alone and VST, restarting my computer, and synchronizing via ASC.   I am on a Mac running Mojave 10.14.6.

LBH

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2021, 08:34:28 pm »
Hi,

Here is some things to check and try, if you can't get the Spectrum presets.

1. Be sure you have paid for the presets.
2. Be sure you can see the Spectrum Sound Pack among your products in your Arturia account. Contact Arturia sale/ support if they are'nt there.
3. Download and run the 5 installers manually.
4. Run Arturia Software Center (ASC) and restart Pigments.

If all this is okay and done, then i suggest you contact Arturia Support - unless a restart of your computer helps.
It work here on Windows 10.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 08:50:49 pm by LBH »

IAmRickyRiot

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2021, 08:45:49 pm »
I'm a little confused about this as well. I purchased Pigments 3 today with the listing saying the Spectrum Sound Packs comes bundled with the purchase. I've successfully downloaded and registered Pigments on my Mac but the Sound Packs aren't listed in my Owned Banks either. I manually installed them from the Arturia site and there are blue check marks on them in the store tab but they're not available for use. They don't show up in my Arturia "My Products" page either so now I'm worried that I purchased Pigments under the impression that the Spectrum Sound Packs were bundled with it but that's not the case.

LBH

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2021, 08:50:04 pm »
I'm a little confused about this as well. I purchased Pigments 3 today with the listing saying the Spectrum Sound Packs comes bundled with the purchase. I've successfully downloaded and registered Pigments on my Mac but the Sound Packs aren't listed in my Owned Banks either. I manually installed them from the Arturia site and there are blue check marks on them in the store tab but they're not available for use. They don't show up in my Arturia "My Products" page either so now I'm worried that I purchased Pigments under the impression that the Spectrum Sound Packs were bundled with it but that's not the case.
I suggest you contact Arturia sale/support. I've also updated my previous post to make this clear.

williamkoh

• Apprentice
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2021, 01:23:36 am »
I'm having the same issue. The Spectrum sound banks are in my account under resource downloads but show up as mostly locked after installation. I've requested for sales support and hopefully this gets resolved soon..

Darko

• Apprentice
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2021, 03:23:30 pm »
For those who asked to support, let us know what they said ?

Thanks  :)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines