April 16, 2024, 12:19:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Audiofuse Rev 2 Audio Driver Problem  (Read 2702 times)

stephenuk

• Apprentice
Audiofuse Rev 2 Audio Driver Problem
« on: April 12, 2021, 03:36:41 pm »
I have just bought the Audiofuse Rev 2 and it is a nice sounding device but jeeze has got to have the most horrid and buggy audio drivers ever. Randomly the audio will mess up as if the latency is set too low, so I unplug it an re-connect, then the audio plays fine but only in the left channel on the speaker output channels, headphones are not affected.  Even after restarting the computer turning it off and back on you are stuck with the audio in the left channel.  Arturia please sort this or I am returning and getting another audio interface, this is taking up too much time when you are trying to work on productions with problems like this.  The only way you can get it to work is by removing every trace of the driver off your system, even in the registry by hand.  Then you have to reinstall the control centre software and reinstall the drivers to get it to work again.
Windows 10 Ryzen 7 8 Core Processor, 32gb Ram,Cubase Pro 11, Arturia Audiofuse Rev2, Arturia Drumbrute, Korg Kronos 2, Korg M1, Korg Volca FM, Behringer TD3, Roland TR-8, Roland MC-909, Roland W30, Roland MC303, Roland JX-03, ADAM A5X Monitors

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: Audiofuse Rev 2 Audio Driver Problem
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2021, 03:52:22 pm »
What version of Windows are you using. I assume you are using windows considering you talked about removing registry keys.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

stephenuk

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2021, 04:37:39 pm »
Hi there I am using windows 10
Windows 10 Ryzen 7 8 Core Processor, 32gb Ram,Cubase Pro 11, Arturia Audiofuse Rev2, Arturia Drumbrute, Korg Kronos 2, Korg M1, Korg Volca FM, Behringer TD3, Roland TR-8, Roland MC-909, Roland W30, Roland MC303, Roland JX-03, ADAM A5X Monitors

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2021, 04:47:10 pm »
Ah right ok I had only read of some users experiencing difficulties with Windows 7 builds. Not sure about Windows 10, I think you are the first to note this problem.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

stephenuk

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2021, 05:24:33 am »
OK a little update. I have found that an update in firmware allows the A button to be held to switch the device on and off which is great as there is no dedicated power switch. When I got the corrupted audio it meant I had to disconnect the power and USB, however when reconnecting to a Windows OS it sometimes will think it is a new device where it will install the drivers again. This can lead to multiple instances of the Audiofuse showing up in device manager, Audiofuse 1,Audiofuse 2 and 3 etc. This no doubt causes a conflict, which meant I had to remove all instances on my pc. Now, after discovering you can power the device off without disconnecting it allows me to do this if there is an audio glitch but when switching it back on it fixes the issue so hopefully anyone else is having a simular problem with Windows 10 can benefit from my findings. Just make sure you delete all instances of the driver in device manager so it only appears once, and not to disconnect via USB but with the A button. I would of been sad if I couldn't of solved the problem as it is a great little device which has allowed my mix downs to sound so much better and more open.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 05:27:14 am by stephenuk »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines